DRYER REPAIR SERVICE
Like any other electrical appliance, they too undergo problems such as parts wear or malfunction.
Don’t worry about dryer service or dryer repairs anymore; Premium Appliance Repair is here to solve all your problems. We can take care of all your requirements for dryer repair and servicing.
Dryer common problems.
- Dryer Refused to run: Normally, it occurs if the dryer is unplugged or if the circuit breaker has tripped. It could also be caused due a thermostat malfunction, bad start switch or a thermal fuse.
- Not enough heat is produced: This can be due to a number of reasons such as thermostat malfunction, faulty fuse, faulty temperature switch, faulty timer or faulty heating coils.
- Dryer becomes exceedingly hot: It is a very dangerous situation that needs immediate attention. It can be caused due to faulty heating coils or a faulty thermostat. Even clogged vents can be a cause. As a result, you might suffer from fires or carbon monoxide poisoning.
211 Lemarchant Road St. John's NL A1C 2H5
Our Guarantees & Warranties
- 90 days parts and labor
- Cash, check and credit card payments
- 10% discount to seniors
- No penalty for rescheduling or canceling appointments
- Exceptional customer support. Quick response, clear communication and no price shocks!
- On-site repairs covering St. John’s area