OVEN REPAIR SERVICE
The operation of electric ovens are fairly simple and straightforward. Ovens haven’t changed much since their inception a few decades ago. The mechanisms that come into play are basic despite the new features that are added onto its main control panel. The sophisticated features enable users to set cooking times with relative ease and efficiency. Temperature regulation is also made hassle-free with the new controls and knobs that are incorporated into the design.
Oven common problems.
- Burnt out oven elements
- Temperature control malfunction
- Temperature sensor and capillary tube out of adjustment
- Inaccurate and malfunctioning temperature control panel
- Oven door mechanical problems
- Oven repair tools and materials
211 Lemarchant Road St. John's NL A1C 2H5
Our Guarantees & Warranties
- 90 days parts and labor
- Cash, check and credit card payments
- 10% discount to seniors
- No penalty for rescheduling or canceling appointments
- Exceptional customer support. Quick response, clear communication and no price shocks!
- On-site repairs covering St. John’s area